NO FIX, NO FEE
Repair on Demand
30 DAYS WARRANTY
WE ARE FAST
Computer Repair Services
Whatever the problem with your computer – software, hardware, a virus, spyware or malware – we offer to repair it. We can install new components and software as required and provide ongoing support and maintenance to both home users and small businesses.
- PC Crashing or Freezing
- Faulty Software
- Virus or Spyware Problems
- Internet Problems
- Retrieval of Lost Data
- Password Recovery
- Upgrading Hardware on PC and Laptops
- Laptop Screen Replacement
- PC not Booting or Blue Screen (Blue Screen of Death)
- Training in Computer Use
- Setting Up a Network
Apple Mac Repair Service
Whatever issues you are experiencing with your iMac, iPad or MacBooks we’re here to help with repairs to system upgrades.
Whether you’re a business or home user PC Repair Center can provide you with a full service and offer the same No Fix No Fee approach. Computer Repair UK can try to resolve all types of hardware issues with your Mac system, whether it’s hard drive failure, RAM problems, logicboard issues, or whether your computer seems completely dead.
- Mac OS problems
- System slowdowns remedied
- System upgrades
- Data recovery
Business IT Support Service
Become a Business Priority Customer with our Business IT Support Service & Pc Repair Center.
Pc Repair Center offers a bespoke service to small businesses and retailers in the Sydney area. Our business IT support for small businesses service offers similar repair and maintenance services as it does to domestic clients, but is able to offer a more permanent IT support solution.
- The computer will not boot, freezes or crashes whilst in use.
- Virus removal and advice on anti-virus software and effective firewall procedures.
- Internet connection – configuring the connection, troubleshooting connection problems, setting up e-mail accounts or installing broadband equipment.
- Software – installation and troubleshooting software conflicts and/or error conditions.
- Pc Repair Center can provide training for employees in the use of most mainstream software packages.
- We also provide training for new computer systems.
- Component & Hardware
- Both servers and peer-to-peer – installation, configuration and regular maintenance.
- Microsoft Active Directory
Support and consultancy on deployment, migration and also ongoing support.
- Windows Server
Support for Windows 2008R2, 2008, 2003 and R2, 2000 and NT Server.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000. Exchange 2010 consultancy.
- Microsoft SQL Server
Support for SQL 2000, 2005 and 2008
- PC Support
Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP.
- Mac Support
Mac OS X
- Network Support
Ethernet Switches and Routers.
We are heavily experienced in Cisco and HP switches . We are proficient in IP configurations and network routing.
Support with Laserjet and InkJet
- We have monitoring systems that we have developed, to provide us with information relating to any potential problems on your network so we can get there first before any issues with your Network arise.
- Component failures – hard drive, CD-Rom drive, power supply, memory, sound or graphics card, motherboard or processor. Printer repairs(software only).
- We can upgrade your current IT equipment or recommend new systems to suit you and your business.
Let us take care of your computer systems and software and, through regular maintenance, allow you to get on with the business of running your business!
Benefits of Being a Business Priority Customer
- Business Customers can rely on Pc Repair Center for support, guaranteeing a bespoke, priority service in the event of system failure.
- Being a Business Priority Customer means you are first in line when you need emergency support.
- We offer a fast reliable service, and aim to get to you within 2 hours of your initial contact.
- The hours are completely flexible and give your business priority when booking Pc Repair Center.
- Our telephone lines are open 7 days a week, 8am – 8pm, so whenever computers develop a fault, a telephone call will mean a swift solution.
We offer a remote IT support service, where we can access your computer from our office, no matter where you are in the world. We’ll connect to you online via the internet and fix many types of small issues you may encounter: for example, email issues, software errors, and installing programs. If the issue cannot be fixed remotely, we will aim to arrange a visit depending on your location.
We provide 1 to 1 computer tuition in the comfort of your own home letting you learn at your own pace.
- Learn new skills today!
- Gift Vouchers available
Affordable web design for freelancers, new business startups, established business and organisations that require a website turnaround in weeks rather than months. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Some of the great features and benefits of our websites:
- Fully responsive and can adapt to any screen size.
- Amazing sliders that give you the opportunity to showcase important content.
- Social Networking ready.
- SEO Friendly.
- Work completed in-house and not outsourced.
- Content management system to amend your website information whenever
We offer a website maintenance service to keep your website up to date and current, from latest news blog, updating website content or product information. Let us show you how we can improve your businesses online presence.